VPS providers have many different currency payment options, some of which only support a single currency. If you can only pay in US dollars, then I will recommend some dollar rental VPS servers for you so that you can buy a VPS hosting server without any problems.
LightNode is a good VPS provider. They provide more than 24 exotic locations in the world. Also they have been in the server industry for 20 years which means they are professional in VPS servers. Besides, their VPS instances are all billed hourly, that’s very flexible.
- Permissions: Full root access
- Billing methods: Hourly billing
- Payment methods: Credit Card, PayPal, Google Pay, Alipay
- Operating system: CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, FreeBSD, Windows, Rocky Linux
DigitalOcean is a New York-based cloud hosting provider founded in 2012, using KVM virtualization, high-performance SSDs for storage, plus servers equipped with 1000M ports, starting with 512M RAM for as low as $5 a month!
- Billing methods: Hourly billing
- Complete package of paid services
- A large community of developers
- Data centers: New York, San Francisco, Amsterdam, Singapore, London, Frankfurt, Toronto, Bangalore
OVHCloud, as Europe’s leading cloud provider, they deliver public and private cloud products, shared hosting and dedicated server solutions in 140 countries worldwide. They also offer domain name registration, telephony services and internet access to their customers.
- Billing methods: Montly billing
- Payment methods: Credit Card, PayPal, Prepaid account
- Operating system: CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, AlmaLinux, Rocky Linux
BlueServers is quite successfully working with different companies and helps them to achieve their success in the hosting business.
- Billing methods: Monthly billing
- Payment methods: Credit Card, Alipay, Crypto, PayPal, Payeer, Bank Transfer
- Operating system: CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, FreeBSD
- Bandwidth: Unlimited bandwidth
- Data centers: Netherlands, England, Sweden, Poland, Cyprus, Estonia, Israel
Virtual Private Server(VPS) is a premium service that splits a physical server into multiple virtual machines. Each vps can be allocated an independent public IP address, independent operating system, independent large disk space, independent memory, independent CPU resources, independent execution of programs and independent system configuration. In addition to being able to allocate multiple virtual hosts and unlimited enterprise mailboxes, users can also have independent server functions, install their own programs and restart their servers individually.
A dedicated server is a dedicated physical hosting resource that is exclusively available to users. You can create a cloud server on your Dedicated Host to meet your higher requirements for isolation, security and performance. At the same time, you can continue to use the same server-side software licences you had before migration when you migrate your business to a dedicated host, i.e. you can support self-contained licences to save money and increase autonomy over your cloud servers.
Shared hosting is a type of web hosting in which a service provider serves web pages to multiple websites from a single web server, each with its own Internet domain name.
Shared hosting is a type of web hosting in which a service provider serves web pages from a web server to multiple websites, each with its own Internet domain name. Most web hosting companies offer shared hosting. Although shared hosting is a less expensive way for businesses to create a web presence, it usually does not cater for high volume websites. These sites require a dedicated web server provided by a web hosting service or maintained in-house.